If you like your meat more well-done than pink – I got the recipe for you.
Total Time: 7 minutes
- medium-sized thinly cut pork chop ( I eat two of these, about 0.5lbs)
- ~1 tsp pepper
- ~0.5 tsp salt
- 2 tsp home-made curry powder
- some basil
- a pinch of cumin.
- Mix all the spices together and add 1tsp of water to it.
- Turn the oven on to 350F/175.
- Spray some oil on the skillet; Roast the pork chop over it for 2 mins on either side.
- Now, put it into the oven for 3-5 minutes.
- That’s it! Ridiculously simple.
- Oh yeah, and make some delicious tomato-mushroom biryani on the side.
So, I did sorta lie. Making the rice is gonna taken you much more than 7 minutes. But hey – it is still a very simple way to make some delicious, well-done pork chop with a very Indian-ish taste. It is spicy and vibrant. To be honest, I have no idea how Indian pork is supposed to taste but hey, that’s poetic license of sorts.
We at “Eat Real Food” apologize for a large period of silence. Arvind and Raj are in the process of moving back to India to start The Quad. If we are a wee bit erratic for the next few weeks, you know why. Peace.